Scholarship FormDecember 9, 2023 2024-02-13 19:00
NOTE: BEFORE YOU FILL THE SCHOLARSHIP FORM BELOW READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
To Further support the Nigerian Youths, Widows and Widowers Children with the current Challenges in their country, THE PRESIDENT OF HILL-CITY UNIVERSITY BENIN THROUGH SOME NGOS IN CANADA, USA, NIGERIA AND UK SPONSORSHIP, wishes to ANNOUNCE TO QUALIFIELD NIGERIAN YOUTHS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS WILLING TO ACCEPT 100% TUITION FEES SPONSORSHIP TO STUDY THE BELOW COURSES IN HILL-CITY UNIVERSITY BENIN CAMPUS TO APPLY IMMEDIATELY INTO THE UNIVERSITY JANUARY 2024 INTAKES:
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Mass communications and Journalism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Digital Marketing
- Political Science
- Public Administrations
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Business Administrations
- Public Health Science
- Environmental and Occupational Health Science
- It covers 50% Tuition throughout the 3/4 years of duration of studies. Which implies that any successful applicant will enjoy TUITION FEE FREE THROUGH YEARS OF STUDIES
- It DOES NOT COVER THE HOSTEL OR ACCOMMODATION FEE OF 100.000cfa per semester
- Each successful student in Liberal Arts, Management and Social Science Studies shall only be paying SERVICE FEES OF 130,000cfa per session upon resumption throughout the duration of studies to COVER Exams fee, library and practical fees Except Entrepreneurship Fee.
- While Each successful Student in the above Mentioned Health Science program shall only be paying SERVICE FEE OF 150,000cfa Per Session upon resumption throughout the duration of studies to cover Exam fees, library and practical fees except Entrepreneurship Fee.
- It does not cover Matriculation fee at d beginning and Graduation fee at the finishing.
- After filling the scholarship form here your scholarship admission will be processed forwarded to you under 24 hours.
- the scholarship is only valid for January resumption and expires after this semester
- The returning students
- Any student that have secured their admission letter before 1st December 2023
- Any student who does not have the approval from the Vice – President
- The Engineering, Technology and Health Science students excluding those on the program list above.
AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THE SCHOLARSHIP FORM BELOW AN ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE OF N30,000 SHOULD BE PAID TO PROCESS ADMISSION
ADNMISSION PROCESSING FEES (NAIRA)UBA BANK NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME: HILL-CITY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1026274707
A SCREENSHOT OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO OUR WHATSAPP NUMBER @+229-43500044
FOR ENQUIRES OR FOR QUERIES SEND AN EMAIL TO US: @firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries, contact the following mobile/whatsapp numbers/Emails:
- Admission-Office – +229-43500044, Mr. Rorlins – +229 – 97598598, +234 – 8147120202