Hill City University Benin is inviting applications for Bachelor Degree in the following Degree courses . The scholarship awards the successful candidates with 30% of the course fees.
|Public Health Science|
|Medical Laboratory Science|
All applications will be assessed by The university’s Admission Board, and the scholarship, the criteria for the scholarship is the same as when applying for the programme.
Fill the Form Below to Register for the Scholarship Programme
Duration: 3years, Degree: B.Sc. Requirements: Candidates must in addition possess credit passes in Economics and any two (2) other Commercial, Social Science or Science Subjects.The minimum entry requirements for admission into Hill-City University are credit level passes in five (5) subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a department.
- Application Deadline: july 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship awards the successful candidates with 30% of the course fees.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:Candidates must in addition possess credit passes in Economics and any two (2) other Commercial, Social Science or Science Subjects.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.