What is Business Administration
- A Business & Management Studies degree is concerned with the way in which a company or organisation operates and functions
- This can include the financial, administrative and marketing sides of a business.
- Check out the exact courses which fall under Business & Management Studies here
Why study Business & Management Studies?
- You should study a Business & Management Studies degree if you want to gain a deep understanding of how organisations function as one unified force of business.
- Studying a Business & Management Studies degree gives you great employability, reflected in the scores shown on our for this discipline.
- By studying Business & Management Studies you can accrue a broad set of skills which leave career choices wide open. Extrapolatable skills like leadership, financial awareness, team work and computing are all extremely valuable to any job.
- Check out our article
- for further reasons to embark on this degree.
Coursework, Assessment & Exams
- At most institutions assessment will be a mixture of exams, coursework, presentations, group and solo work, essays and seminar performance.
- Exams are usually sat in January and May/June, at the end of each Teaching block.
- Many institutions also encourage students to undertake work experience at some point during their degree, in order to provide vocational experience.
What degree can I get?
- BA Hons Business Studies
- BA Hons Management Studies
- Business & Management Studies is a degree which is almost always studied in tandem with another subject.
- are just a small sample of how broad this discipline can be.
What qualifications do I need?
.Requirements: Candidates must in addition possess credit passes in Economics and any two (2) other Commercial, Social Science or Science Subjects.